September We're Savvy Reveal

3:08 PM

So as my guest designer month @ Savvy is slowly coming to an end, I have achieved 5 LOs with this amazing kit. It arrived just in time to play with the photos from our beach house weekend away. I have added a few extras to this kit, just to make the pages mine, but how wonderful is the value!!!!

Family is Home. I just love the glimmermist....


Just Gorgeous



Sand & Water Everywhere...



Playing with Sand.



Just a bit of Time to be me. This one is for the Melbourne trip album from the start of the year.



I would love to know what you think.... Thank you to Sar for allowing me to guest design for the month. I had a ball with this kit and cant wait for the next one.

TFL xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You've done an amazing job! Have just put your layouts up on the forum! Have loved having you, thank you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's!!! Congrats on the GDT :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images